The Neuroscience of Leading Yourself First: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Wrangling Time
About the Event
Led by Fire Up & Lead
Are you a professional procrastinator? Do you always feel like you are running behind and missing opportunities?
Imagine a life where you are leading yourself and fully aligned with your values.
We all know it's possible to lead ourselves, but where do we start? These time management strategies will help you overcome procrastination and take back control of your calendar so you can stop over-reacting and start taking action.
Productivity is more than time management. It's about aligning your behaviors with your values! In this presentation, you'll learn to write your own neural code so that you can lead yourself first--with laser-like focus, unwavering determination, and balanced.
We'll cover how to...
- Build new habits and strategies for overcoming distractions
- Proactively manage your calendar to help you stay focused and efficient
- Narrow down your priorities and focus time on meaningful things
- Regain balance, energy & time for the things that matter most by changing your perspective about the science of time management
These neuro concepts will help you feel less stressed and overwhelmed, and help you organize your mind and your environment. You'll have the right energy and attention to do what is most important to you.
You don’t need another to-do list, more productivity hacks, or more self-help books. You just need your brain and the knowledge of how to control it.
Wednesday, November 17, 2021 | 11 a.m.
This virtual workshop will include a 60-minute presentation
- Understand the brain science behind time management and working in flow
- Learn how to align your time with your values and highest priorities
- Identify real-world time management strategies to help you overcome procrastination
- Learn how to take control of your calendar and create time in your day
- Establish healthy time boundaries to avoid stress and overwhelm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
As the Founder and Chief Coaching Officer of Fire Up & Lead, Stacy Whaley works with small and mid-size organizations to identify strategies, enhance workplace environments, and designing expectations so EVERYONE on the team is aligned with business goals.
Stacy has a long background of working in diverse environments, including leadership positions in sales, account management, financial planning, and call centers. Through these roles, she has witnessed both the good and bad of leadership—it’s this experience that propelled her to start her business, partnering with others to adapt their styles and businesses to the continually evolving workplace of today.
Stacy and her family—including five boys and two grandchildren—live in Northwestern Wisconsin. With the power of technology, Stacy works with both local and national clients and truly enjoys seeing their SUCCESS.