Start a Business: Step One
Learn from local experts who’ve partnered together to help you understand the first steps in starting a business. During the event, you’ll learn from local entrepreneurial experts, resource providers, and successful entrepreneurs through panel discussions and networking opportunities.
Nov 15, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
CVTC Business Education Center, Business Education Center, 620 W Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701, USA
About the Event
Join us on Monday, November 15, 2021, in the Commons of the CVTC Business Education Center as a panel of successful local entrepreneurs share their secrets and tips. Relaxed seating in a casual atmosphere fosters discussion on successes and failures, branding, resources, networking, locations, finances, insurance, human resources, and more. We wrap up the event with an open Q&A. Register today for an enlightening experience that will set you up for success. Please note that masks are required on all CVTC campuses.
Monday, November 15, 2021 | 6 p.m.
Panel discussion followed by Q&A and time for networking
- Starting a Business Best Practices
- Resources for Business Start Ups
- Financial Information for Business Plans and Bankers
- Women-Owned Business Resources
- Connections to the Small Business Development Center
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals considering starting their own business
- Entrepreneurs thinking of elevating a hobby to a business