Pitch Day- WiSys VentureHome Eau Claire
WiSys VentureHome-Eau Claire’s Level Up! showcase where you will have the opportunity to hear pitches and engage with Eau Claire area entrepreneurs.
Feb 24, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Zoom Link Sent Upon Registration
About the Event
We invite you to WiSys VentureHome-Eau Claire’s Level Up! showcase where you will have the opportunity to hear pitches and engage with Eau Claire area entrepreneurs.
This Feb. 24, noon-hour virtual pitch event is the culmination of a five-month program during which our founders have been diligently working to launch and grow their businesses. We have six early-stage founders in our current Level Up! cohort.
Here are the featured founders and their companies:
- Andrew Niese, Fixity: SaaS platform for citizens to report issues in their city and includes management tools for the city to efficiently respond to issues.
- Anthony Nied: Flawn: Flowering lawn kits helping grass transform to be a safe and sustainable lawn.
- Kim Pierson, ACP Solar: Development to reduce cost of solar water heater panel resulting in higher efficiency, greater reliability, lower in cost and weight than current commercial panels.
- Logan Erickson, WealthFob: Financial empowerment app for navigating student debt and ensuring financial well-being.
- Shane Sanders, FigSplayz: An app controlled, modular display system for action figures.
- Timothy Dilley and Scott Kosloski, SunVenture Partners: Solar Energy Project Development Services pertaining to large scale projects including community solar and solar farms.