Business in the Arts
About the Event
Sponsored by the UWEC Entrepreneur Program, Business in the Arts is put on by the UWEC chapter of CEO.
This event will entail a panel discussion with six guests from different areas of the arts. There will be a mix of both student and community panelists discussing their stories followed by a Q&A around starting a business in their industry.
After the event, we will have a networking opportunity for attendees to mingle, ask the panelists more questions, and get connected with different businesses and organizations in our community that offer resources for startups and small businesses.
In-Person Friday, November 19, 2021 | 4 p.m.
This 90-minute event will feature a panel discussion followed by networking
- Jules Gerhards - Consultant/Owner Laurie Lundgren COLOR & DESIGN
- Alissa Salzwadel - Graphic and Studio Artist
- Joe Zak - Member of the band Chatarunga
- Sawyer Brice - Director and Photographer
- Gary Berg - CEO/Founder at G.L. Berg Entertainment